A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance. It will help a student to prepare for when they leave school and may have to dress smartly or wear a uniform.
The Academy uniform is part of our identity. Our uniform develops a sense of loyalty to the community which students are members, and encourages them to take pride in their appearance. The majority of our uniform is available to purchase online from Price and Buckland - School Uniform Supplier You Can Trust
Uniform items available from Price and Buckland:
Additional uniform items:
- School tie - in house colours.
- Grey long sleeved jumper [optional].
- Grey sleeveless jumper [Optional].
- DCCA sports polo shirt.
- DCCA sports shorts/track suit bottoms/leggings/reversible sports shirt/microfleece.
- DCCA sports socks.
- Sports ‘T’ shirt in house colours [Optional].
*School trousers should be tailored and loose fitting.
- White shirt.
- Black trousers* [Not leggings, jeggings, skinny jeans or jeans].
- Black skirt [Skirt no shorter than just above the knee].
- Black shoes [Not Trainers].
- Black socks or tights.
We have introduced two new items:
- DCCA Hoodie for students to wear as an alternative to wearing an overcoat.
- Pleated Skirt.
These items are from Price and Buckland/Dover Christ Church Academy
Hair, Makeup, Piercings, Nails and Eyelashes:
- Hair must be a ‘natural’ colour and not extreme in style.
- Make up and fake tan should be light and natural.
- Only one pair of stud type earrings may be worn.
- No other piercings are allowed.
- No false eyelashes, which includes extensions, strip, individual or Russian.
- Nails are to be a suitable length, ie no more than 5mm beyond the tip of the finger and a natural colour.
Shoes must be black with all leather uppers and must not have any branding or logos visible.
To ensure students are ready to learn we expect them to have the following equipment with them every day:
- Student planner [Key Stage 3 students Years 7-9].
- Pencil case.
- Pens [black or blue].
- Pencil ([sharpener and eraser].
- A ruler.
We recommend that students have a Full-size school bag, suitable to carry A4 size books and all of their equipment.
Order Uniform On Line:
We are excited to share with you our new uniform website, simply visit the site using the link below, or use the school finder on the Price and Buckland website.
The site is very easy to use and replaces the current paper order forms. To purchase your uniform all you need to do is follow the steps below:-
- Browse the range and buy your uniform.
- Enter your delivery details and await your order.
- Register your details or log in to your account to view your order status and history.
Your new website extends beyond the shopping cart for every shoppable experience, including automation, special features and is fully streamlined to work across all devices. Our online service allows you to view and order your child’s uniform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Garments are usually dispatched within 5 working days (delivery times will be extended through our busier months).
Here are some of the key features:
- Completely responsive making it convenient, fast and easy to use on all devices.
- Available 24/7.
- Account access to view/reorder and see the status of any purchase.
- Choice of delivery to a personal address.
- Secure payments.
- A discounted price for a uniform starter pack for year 7 students joining on September 2019.
We hope you like the new website and enjoy a fuss free shopping experience.
We expect that all students will wear the uniform smartly and with pride at the school and in the community.
The uniform is supplied by Price & Buckland