The tightening academy uniform signifies an exciting new beginning. We believe the design is smart and comfortable, as well as being durable and practical.
- White shirt.
- Black trousers (not leggings, jeggings or jeans).
- Black skirt (skirt no shorter than just above the knee).
- Black shoes (not trainers).
- School tie - in house colours.
- Grey long sleeved jumper (optional).
- Grey sleeveless jumper (optional).
- Black socks or tights.
- DCCA sports polo shirt.
- DCCA sports shorts/track suit bottoms/leggings.
- Pair of DCCA sports socks.
Hair, makeup and piercings:
- Plain blue nylon apron (For all students in Years 7 & 8 and those who have opted for Food in Years 10 - 11)
- Black uniform for Hair & Beauty (Only if opted for in Years 10 & 11)
- Hair must be a ‘natural’ colour. [eg. not shaved].
- Make up should be light and natural.
- Only one pair of stud type earrings may be worn.
- No other piercings are allowed.
Uniform Order Form Download:
If you want to order some pieces of uniform then please download and use our interactive order form. To download the form right click here and choose "Save target as...". Save the form to your hard drive. Once you have filled in the form you can email it back to the Academy using the "Email" button. The form has a "Save" facility should need to save the form before completion.
Note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Please do not fill in the for online, it must be saved.
We expect that all students will wear the uniform smartly and with pride at the school and in the community.
The uniform is supplied by Price & Buckland